Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A new list of suggestions.

MiceyPicey

Band Chemistry: When pairing up a new band, we should have to consider their personalities and if they can work and get along with each other, this will affect how they perform live, and the amount of delays they will suffer.

Band Gimmicks/Concepts: When creating a band, the player should be prompted on what kind of gimmick the band will be presented as, this will  affect how fast the band will gain recognition. A band that can sing and dance will gain more recognition faster than a band that can only sing.

Constant YouTube Views: I understand that as time moves on, eventually the videos will have big drops in views but that doesn't mean it should stop all together.

Award Considerations: Instead of automatically being put up for award nominations, the label should be given a time frame to submit albums/singles for award considerations. This will make the AI and Player more competitive and selective with their release dates.

Sub-Genre: Albums can be release under sub-genres but only the main genre will determine what kind of awards it will be considered for. If the sub genres are ''Hip-Hop, Dance, RNB'' and the main genre is ''Pop'' then award shows will consider it as pop but the sub-genres will influence a few more sales.

Multi-Role Bands: Bands can be a mix of singers and rappers instead of just one role.

Award Nominees: Allow the player to see who's being nominated for awards in advance.

Artist/Band Reunion Tours: After and artist retires and band breaks up, the player could negotiated a deal with them that can bring them back for a reunion tour.

Merchandise: To give our artists more sources of income, we could be able to open up a clothing line for them and partner with any of the clothing sponsors in the game.

Digital Release Only: In most cases, if labels don't expect an album to sell well in one particular side of the world then they would release it digitally only.

Hiatus Loses Social Media Followers: I don't think when an artist goes on hiatus they should lose social media followers, a lot of the time their PR staff will be their followers active up until the artist returns and most hiatuses aren't announced to the public so there wouldn't be a need for a drop in followers.

More Frequent Endorsements: Surprisingly my artist don't get too many endorsement deals and when they do,, they're typically very low in payment which seems unlikely for someone who has very high reputation.

More Rapid Social Media Increase: I think social media should increase more rapidly when they do, especially after promotions and releases.

Photoshoots

Multi-Country Auditions: Auditions can be held in more than one country.

Reduce The Minimum Audition Age: I'd say at least 16 is a better age, most K-POP Labels take teenagers at very young ages and train them up until they are 20 or 21 before they debut them.

I understand what the lyrical, melody, and commercial ratings are but I think that's a long overdue feature and can be replaced with something like ''Quality'' which will represent all of those features but just in one. It especially doesn't make since when building a recording studio either, for that it should be based on the environment of the studio to affect how well an artist does their.

Artist Can Write and Produce on Their Own: Most artist don't wait around for their label, only for them to approve their work for release. The player can go into their database and find that they have been frequently writing songs and producing them on their own.

That's it for now, can't wait for the 1.3 BETA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nice list.

In respect to Youtube views that is completely true but the problem is always the vast amount of data crunching that goes on but I do commonly test out the boundaries so we're see how this goes.

• Like 2