Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A paid game.

SLG844

I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I've said it before on social media - but I'm gonna mention it on here. I feel bad playing a game for free when its clear how much hard work has gone into it. With the crazy climate we're in, it seems more important than ever to support creators. Please can you release the game on Steam a pay what you like or a similar platform so we can show our support. (Even if this is optional).

I've made quite a few donations to the charities promoted in the launch screen but I feel you should be getting a tad more credit than you are doing. (I'm also presuming a platform like steam may reach a larger audience too)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SLG844 said:

I'm sure I'm not the only one, and I've said it before on social media - but I'm gonna mention it on here. I feel bad playing a game for free when its clear how much hard work has gone into it. With the crazy climate we're in, it seems more important than ever to support creators. Please can you release the game on Steam a pay what you like or a similar platform so we can show our support. (Even if this is optional).

I've made quite a few donations to the charities promoted in the launch screen but I feel you should be getting a tad more credit than you are doing. (I'm also presuming a platform like steam may reach a larger audience too)

First of all its very kind that you made donations that certainly made me smile.

In respect to charging, 1.3 will be free, that will not change. What I can tell you is I am thinking of this subject but I need to be able to produce a few particular changes before I can even think of asking people for money.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree. This is an amazing game. I've never in my life played something so long as I do with this. I would definitely be willing pay for this game. Also it would be great put you down for the steam awards they have. With the new updates that's going to be on this it's going to be unreal. 

:)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...