Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Can't Release a Single

jvstas

After extending a release for a single from one of my artists, after that everytime I try to release a new song all the regions are in red and only three options are available when preparing. (the same screen you get when extending a release)

Thank you!

(ive attached a screenshot of what it looks like)

Screenshot 2020-10-16 192439.png

3 hours ago, jvstas said:

Nevermind! Sorry for the disturbance, I just need to exit the game and go back on 🙂 

Thats a very odd problem. I'll test it out and see if I can replicate it.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 12:19 AM, Mark said:

Thats a very odd problem. I'll test it out and see if I can replicate it.

Not sure if this problem has been fixed, if so, just ignore this 😃 I have also had this problem may times before. It normally fixes itself after exiting the game and starting again. From my gameplay experience, it offen occurs when you release a single in a certain area only and then decide to extend the release to other continents. You don't get this error for the single you are extending the release of, but the error does then occur when you try to release the next single 😃 

• 5 months later...

Is this something you can replicate? Sadly the screenshot was removed as the attachments take up a lot of space.