Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When is 1.3 coming out!?

Mark

The question I am asked a lot at the moment.

The answer is a beta will start very soon and it depends how many issues seen but the current plan is:

• Private beta for a few weeks
  • Extended beta open to all

Once in a good place the public release will come.

To sign up for the beta you need to fill in this google form. Closing date is this coming Sunday 18th.

https://forms.gle/Fq5rSeUoWpY1cba67

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mark said:

The answer is a beta will start very soon and it depends how many issues seen but the current plan is:

•  

how many users are gonna be chosen for the beta testing?

21 hours ago, Mark said:

• Extended beta open to all

Once in a good place the public release will come.

To sign up for the beta you need to fill in this google form. Closing date is this coming Sunday 18th.

https://forms.gle/Fq5rSeUoWpY1cba67

Will those chosen for the beta test have access to a private forum like the last beta test?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dashan Sics said:

Will those chosen for the beta test have access to a private forum like the last beta test?

They will yes

• Like 3

Mark, regarding the releases, will you continue to have fixed days, the same as in 1.2? or will we be able to release a single in the middle of the counting week?

On 10/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, melocarma said:

Mark, regarding the releases, will you continue to have fixed days, the same as in 1.2? or will we be able to release a single in the middle of the counting week?

Yes releases will still happen on a Sunday. This may change in future version but not 1.3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just softly bumping this question. 🙂 I realize that all of you are still in beta 1.3 and that life is moving along.  I just was looking to see if there was any kind of optimistic release for 1.3?  No hard-date is needed. Just something like, a week, around Christmas, January.  A pre-answer thank you. 🙂

• Like 4

Im contemplating a full beta release but not just yet.

Work has been insanely busy im afraid it has really hampered me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That's cool.  I just wanted to know something vague, so I wasn't coming here like every few days and stuff. lol  It's cool though.  I get it, you don't want others to hamper you down with a date and strangle you when it doesn't land on it.  (Sadly, I've seen it happen on Steam many times before.  I'm not that person btw.  I realize you're doing the game out of love for it and satisfaction...So all good.)

• Like 2

• Mark unpinned this topic