Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestions for 1.3

Marko

Hi, i really love your game but i have a few suggestions

1.  Ask for feature

so i think there should be something where instead of your artist just going on a feature the label has to approve it like for instance if my artist is Katy Perry and someone else is Meghan Trainor i would have to say if they can collaborate with that artist

2. Band Glitch

so when i release 1 album with a band they just disappear (not split up just disappear) can you try to fix this?

3. symbols

i would really like to use symbols on my songs but some don't work including '?/&$# and more can you fix this?

4. Can you do a feature with artists like Katy Perry, Kanye West and the more popular artists where when you join the came (say 2020) it has all there previous albums and singles?

5. Leaks & Postponing

i think these are what happens to some albums like the album has a chance of leaking a few days before release. postponing a single or album is also usual (like what Meghan Trainor has done by postponing "Treat Myself" by a year) where if the album has leaked you can post pone it o bring it forward

6. Deluxe, Remix extended plays (ep)

i think that there should be you can do a remix ep (or just remix or even acoustic) for a song to boost sales. a lot of albums have a deluxe so i think that after a few months you can release the deluxe of your album with a few new tracks. also the structure like not that many artists just release the album they release lead single, second single, 3rd single and some promo singles so i feel like you should add a feature that when you chose the release date for the album and can you have releases on Friday? because right now they are on Monday and now a lot of artists release on Fridays or Saturdays

I love your game and hope you take some of my suggestions and fix those bugs!