Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Radio Impact and Organic Hits

simmy1yt

For many charts radio impact help a song chart. The more radio spins it gets and the higher its audience the higher it charts. It could be something interesting to add to the charts. On the Billboard Hot 100, radio takes 47% of the points and affects the chart positions. Also, the charts are very debut then fall. Most things peak on it's debut then slowly burn out which is great but you should also make it so songs can have low debuts and rise to #1 on like the 10th week in or something. IDK it just feels like it will add more to the game to have more organic hits that slowly become hits.

l

• 2 weeks later...

For many charts radio impact help a song chart. The more radio spins it gets and the higher its audience the higher it charts. It could be something interesting to add to the charts. On the Billboard Hot 100, radio takes 47% of the points and affects the chart positions. Also, the charts are very debut then fall. Most things peak on it's debut then slowly burn out which is great but you should also make it so songs can have low debuts and rise to #1 on like the 10th week in or something. IDK it just feels like it will add more to the game to have more organic hits that slowly become hits.

It would be amazing to have it in the game and the game itself would be way more realistic.

An element of this is in 1.3 but not to the level I want to get it to. Radio stations were introduced initially in a smaller scale than I plan to make them.

So yeah great idea and on the roadmap.

An element of this is in 1.3 but not to the level I want to get it to. Radio stations were introduced initially in a smaller scale than I plan to make them.

1 Will radios have an even more important place for the success of the album and the single in the charts?

2 If there are one or more hits on an album. Will it have a huge impact on the album? :o

otherwise i like your work keep it up :)

in the post, you say that artist can be ban from the radios, what kind of impact this have on the game?

• 3 weeks later...

1 Will radios have an even more important place for the success of the album and the single in the charts?

2 If there are one or more hits on an album. Will it have a huge impact on the album? :o

otherwise i like your work keep it up :)

1. Radio will influence tracks even more in 1.3

2. It can increase hype for the album so yeah.

• 2 months later...

THIS WOULD BE AMAZINGG! and i like the debut idea but some albums or singles could debut at 1 and then go to like 20 since that has also happened before