Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to start rivalry?

BlackSwan

AI takes care of this. I'll look at starting one with rap artists in next release. Your artists can only respond at the moment.

• 5 months later...

Using a custom database, I somehow seem to get rivalries for Hip hop artists that has either a Rap song created or a Rap song in their databse (an unfinished song). Does this have to do with the game thinking my artist is a Rap artist, or is it something else??

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

• 2 weeks later...

Using a custom database, I somehow seem to get rivalries for Hip hop artists that has either a Rap song created or a Rap song in their databse (an unfinished song). Does this have to do with the game thinking my artist is a Rap artist, or is it something else??

Just a song but their genre isnt rap or hip-hop? If so its a bug

Just a song but their genre isnt rap or hip-hop? If so its a bug

It's usually been occuring with Hip-hop artists, but it might have to do with me forcing Rap artists to release Hip-hop songs, which may trick the game into thinking Rap artists also have Hip-hop release, which affects the random selection of artists being chosen in a rivalry. On a recent game save, and using RealArtists database, I used Angel Haze, a Rap artist, to release a Hip-hop genre song which ended up with Nicki Minaj, a Hip-hop artist, get into a rivalry with another artist.

I haven't tried it on another database or with different genres, but so far it's been with Hip-hop and Rap oriented artists.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group