Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some suggestions!

Guest byungchoi

Guest byungchoi

1. For awards, I would love it if you could be notified whenever you are nominated for an award. (also this is bugs wise, but sometimes all the awards are not won or anything).

2. This seems like a k-pop kind of thing, but maybe you can release repackages + different editions of an album? Basically, you can add a few more new songs and the new edition sales could be combined with the original album? I would like a re-issue as well!

3. Members of a group can go solo or just release a solo album without leaving the group!

4. More members in a group + be able to choose the role in a group. So right now certain options would be like, five-members but they all have to be singers. I would like it if you could choose however many members you would like and be able to put them together now matter what role they have.

5. Notify the user whenever your artist was part of a collaboration! I was so surprised when I saw like 20 collaboration songs under my artist. + Also make it chart if the collab was with a popular artist?

6. Updated sales! So my artist right now is a k-pop artist, but his sales in South Korea kind of sucks (20,000 but still #1 which is kind of eh since korea has made a lot of sales achievements), so I would love it if the sales were bigger in certain countries? Specifically Asian Countries since the sales are a little lower than the norm. (right now sales for korean artists typically exceed 200,000 to a million if youre really popular.)

7. Be able to edit video titles. I like to check video charts and I get confused when the titles are left blank for general videos.

8. I find the training/coaching to be a little too long, and it makes it harder when youre losing fans at the same time

9. Teasers to be build up hype. They could have their own section, whether it be photo teasers, tracklist, video teasers.

10. For the actors in a music video, I like to cast my own artists but theyre a little hard to find. Maybe have an option where you can select from your own label? Like the checkmark option for supporting acts in tours?

11. Show awards won for a group. I noticed I didnt have an indicator on the profile of the group that showed how many awards they have won or festivals they have played at like for solo artists

lmao thats all i can think of for now. of course, these are just suggestions and i dont expect some of them to be done since it is a lot of work! but hope there can be some inspiration for future releases!

I really like all of the ideas you suggested, especially the one about repackages and different editions. "Deluxe editions" are huge right now, and repackages are a fun idea. Something like the ability to give a new cover to the album and add new songs sounds awesome.

Thanks for the suggestions. Ive read them all and a number are on the todo list already. I'll be heavily drawing on this section for ideas so thanks for giving yours