Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Seasons? Themes? Trends? Covers/revivals/remakes?

NikitaMears

Seasons

I know this might be kinda hard to do but it would be great if there are seasons in the game? U can create a seasonal song or something like that. But u can only do one or two every year. Just like in auditions. It's either u can do a summer single or a Holiday single or new year single featuring one or two or all of ur artist. But if that will slow down the game, then its ok maybe u can just do like a record label single and ep or album(maybe just once a year) with all of ur artist. Then do a record label music video and record label tour.

Themes

Adding themes to song production would be great. Like what the song is all about. It's more connected to the Seasons I suggested. Like u can do a break up song, a song about sex, or just a sexy song. A fun song, a travel song, a holiday song or a summer song and many more.

Trends

Adding trending list would be fun. Like if u released a break up song or a love song like adele's someone like u then it would take over the world. Or if u release a fun summer song with a great dance choreographed music video then it would start a dance craze like it would go viral and everyone will do the dance thing. Lol

Covers & Remakes

I hope we can do covers of songs or do a complete remake of the song but only if the artist who owns the song will agree to it.

Hope u'll consider it. Thank u so much for all the work u did to this amazing game.

Seasonal sales exist in the sales code already this has been in since version 1. Upbeat tracks will so somewhat better in the future.

Xmas tracks never made it in even though it was in 1.1 and prep added so it will come.

Themes may come as I keep expanding release detail.