Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Offer System

LordMkFox

One thing that bothers me alot is the Offer System, if you have a popular artist in your label you will get tons of offers and deals weekly, so you if you sim week by week you always have to go to offers to accept or deny the offer as you can't go pass the week before doing that.

Now imagine a label with 3, 4, 5+ popular artists getting all those offers and you having to go artist by artist to deal with that? It's kind of overwhelming. So the suggestions:

1. Offers shouldn't be an obligation - We could receive them and deal with them when we feel the need to, could put some expiration date so they expire in x days for exemple.

2. DH could deal with them - We could have a DH that would automatically accept or deny offers. (This one seems weird as the offer system would lose it's propose of being there)

3. Offers could come way less often. - It might be the easiest one for you to do, to change the % chance of incoming offers.

What do you think?

When you say offs you mainly mean radio interviews?

RE: 2.

People wanted automation the most from past versions, its only reason there is any automation.

Yes, I mean radio invitations and anything else that comes in the "Offers" segment. They're too constant for popular artists, so you have to go there every week you sim to accept or deny them and with many things to work on the game you kinda don't want to be forced to go there to acc or deny offers all the time.

Also, I don't want to start a new thread for this, but can you add the current date on the "head" of the game window? Like in a way it would always be visible doesn't matter which page you are?

I don't like that the only way to see the current date is the Home page and the artist schedule.

• 3 weeks later...

Mark, any idea of when or if you'll be messing around with the offer system?

KMqt4WU.jpg

I mean, this section of the game is useless if you have a popular artist in your label as the offers come at least every week and the Simming is interrupted.

• 3 weeks later...

Mark, any idea of when or if you'll be messing around with the offer system?

KMqt4WU.jpg

I mean, this section of the game is useless if you have a popular artist in your label as the offers come at least every week and the Simming is interrupted.

Nothing?  :(

This is frustrating as some like the micro management some dont. Im thinking about it but as per my post in bugs ive been insanely busy with work.

This is frustrating as some like the micro management some dont. Im thinking about it but as per my post in bugs ive been insanely busy with work.

I also like the micro management as I state before many times, the problem is some of the features aren't working well together. If you have the option to sim "1 month, 3 months, a year, continuously" you should be able to do just that, right? But right now you can't. It's not working unless you have an unknown character that will never get offers.

I do get you're busy, I just wanted to know if you read it and if you undestood what I was coming from. Thanks for the reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I understand however Im in a rock and a hard place here.

If you let AI take over promotion it will deal with radio requests, it only will break on Soundtrack offers.