Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Video and Music Video Suggestions

NikitaMears

Hi! I wanted to suggest a Trailer or Teaser video to increase hype for an upcoming music video. Maybe more choices in making music videos like Choreographed dance, sexy choreography dance or u can start a viral dance music video. Also maybe u can create a general video with all of ur artists or maybe do a Label Music Video featuring all of ur artists to promote ur label and artists and their songs but u can only do that ones a year. Hope you'll consider it. Happy Holidays!

Hi! I wanted to suggest a Trailer or Teaser video to increase hype for an upcoming music video. Maybe more choices in making music videos like Choreographed dance, sexy choreography dance or u can start a viral dance music video. Also maybe u can create a general video with all of ur artists or maybe do a Label Music Video featuring all of ur artists to promote ur label and artists and their songs but u can only do that ones a year. Hope you'll consider it. Happy Holidays!

I like the teaser idea ill see how easy it is for me to implement.

Thank you mark. Then maybe a lot of music video/video choices next time. Also i hope u can allow multiple label artists on General Videos or maybe do a label music video with all of ur bands and artist like a year end special or something.